Candle | Retreat
A bugle sounds retreat at 1700, the end of the military duty day, but it's always 5 o'clock somewhere. Whether you hear a bugle or not, retreat into your sanctuary, pour yourself a double, and sink into a bubble bath. Inhale the lavender, bergamot, and cedar wood as you luxuriate.
- 100% soy candle
- 12 oz glass cube
- 60+ hours burn time
- Includes a fun coaster
COLOR: White candle, white wick, clear glass, turquoise label | turquoise coaster
DIMENSIONS: Candle 3.5" diameter and 3.5" tall | coaster 4" x 4"
WEIGHT: 1 lb
SCENT: Lavender and lemon
ECO-FRIENDLY: Soy is a natural, renewable, non-toxic, and biodegradable wax. It is derived from soybean oil and is white in color. Compared to paraffin wax, soy burns longer and at a lower temperature.
- Place candle on a stable, heat-resistant, sturdy surface that is large enough to catch any melted wax.
- If burning more than one, please place candles at least three inches apart.
- Trim the wick 1/4" prior to lighting the candle each time. If the wick is not trimmed, the flame may be too large for the container.
- Extinguish a candle with a candle snuffer to prevent wax splatter.
- Make sure the candle is completely out and the wick ember is not glowing before leaving the room.
- Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
- Do not keep a candle lit when you go to sleep.
- Do not put a lit candle within several feet of anything flammable.
- Do not burn candles in rooms with drafts, ceiling fans, or any other flow of air.
- Do not burn candles within reach of children or animals.
- Do not burn a candle when less than 1/2" of wax remains in the container.
- Do not burn a candle for longer than four hours at any one time.
- Do not use water to extinguish a candle.
- Do not touch the candle glass until it has fully cooled.
MADE IN AMERICA: This candle is handcrafted. Created with passion, love and attention to detail by an Army veteran in South Carolina.